Nowadays, there is always an ultimate version in almost any of the European car makers. BMW has their M series, the Benz have their C series and not to forget the Audi has their RS series. Land Rover obviously gonna join the party and now they have created an “X” series for their SUV lineup. This Badass Discovery SVX will be in production in 2018. I don’t have much to say about this car, partly Rover did not release too much information other than the standard specs which I will list it below. What do you guys think about this badass Discovery? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you like or not like about this vehicle.
- Supercharged 5.0-liter V8, 518 horsepower and 561 lb-ft of torque.
- Four-corner air suspension
- 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler all-terrain tires
- Active center and electronic rear locking differentials
- Terrain Response 2 selectable traction control software
- Pistol-grip automatic transmission shifter
- An SVX eight-speed automatic transmission
- Hydraulic Active Roll Control