Pimples are the most annoying thing in our life. There are tons of different products that claim to work magically and get rid of all your pimples for a ridiculous price. I will tell you now the best way to keep your face clean and fresh is to “Wash your face!” Seriously this is the foundation to keep pimples out of your life. Here are the steps to keep your face clean.
Clean twice daily, once in the morning and once at night.
- Always use room temperature or slightly warmer water to rinse your face first.
- Apply Cleansing lotion to your face make sure to apply to all area from your forehead, cheeks, T zone and your chin as well.
- Then rinse your face again with warm water.
- Dry your face gently with a face towel.
- Apply moisturizer to your whole face (THIS IS A MUST DO)
Now if you already have bad skin with big pores then I would recommend doing exfoliate once a week and get rid of the dead skins. And if you have average or good skin then I would recommend once a month to twice a month would be ideal.
Here is the list of products I am currently using and would love to recommend to you guys.
Cleansing Lotion – Cetaphil (around $180 HKD, it will last you at least 3 – 4 months)
Moisturizer – Bioterm Aqua Power (around $220 HKD, it will last 2 months)